Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wonder Under...again.

I have lots to post about, but not much time. My little boy turned 3 today, so things have been hectic! But before I do a post about how wonderful the past three years have been being Henry's mom, I wanted to show you one more thing.

Last week, we were allowed to wear jeans at school IF we had a 'holiday' themed shirt. Since I don't have a lot of tacky Christmas sweaters lying around, I made a shirt with my own Christmad flair.

Ever heard of the song "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas?" If so, this shirt will make sense. If not, then not so much!!




I already had everything but the letters, which I bought at Hobby Lobby for $3. I used Wonder Under for the hippo, and the whole shirt took about 15 minutes to make. Pretty good for $3!

But I did get some strange looks from people who had never heard of the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment