Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost 3!!

My little baby boy is almost 3! Well, I guess he's not technically my little baby anymore...especially since he has a baby brother. But STILL! He'll always be my baby! :) Since this may be the last year he doesn't care at all about what he wears, I made him a special birthday shirt. I have always loved WONDER UNDER. It's the best thing ever. We're having his first "real" birthday party this year. His daycare classmates, as well as some other friends will be heading to "Pump It Up" this Saturday. Bounces houses, slides and sugar...what more could a 3 year old want? We aren't doing much of a 'theme,' but his invitations and plates and stuff are all "Cars." My boy loves Lightening McQueen! So here's his shirt:




It's not very often that the image in my head translates perfectly to what I want in real life. But this shirt is pretty close. I LOVE it! Wonder Under probably would have been fine on it's own, but I sewed down the 3, just to make sure it survives all the bounce houses and inflatable slides.



And because the fabric is so cute and I had a ton extra, I had to add these to the back of the shirt.



Hopefully he'll love his shirt and have a great third birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment