Sunday, October 17, 2010

Total Failure...and a little success!

It's not often that I totally ruin something in the kitchen. But my first attempt at Pumpkin Scones was a total failure. First, I didn't have eggs. So I had to stop everything and go BACK to the store (that I had just come from) to get eggs. So maybe that's why they didn't turn out. Sure...that's it. So instead of yummy scones, we got this:

But all was not lost! Those went in the trash, but then Henry and I made a batch of Pumpkin Cookies. And they were FABULOUS!

I've also got some sewing projects that are about to be complete. Here's a hint:

No comments:

Post a Comment