Monday, October 18, 2010

APRONS GALORE

So as I've mentioned before, I've been busy. My friend Mandy and I are going to a craft show in November, so I've been frantically making aprons...and hoping someone will want to buy them! Here are a few examples of what I've been working on:





I had a little helper on my photo shoot...





A full apron not your style? Try a half apron!



I had planned to take some shots of Henry modeling a few of the children's aprons I've been working on, but they weren't ready in time. The one he's wearing is for older kids, so it's a little big on him. But still cute! Hopefully by next weekend I'll get some more "manly" aprons done, so he can show one off!




I think the aprons look much better in person. My photography and styling skills are still in the works! Here's a few photos of the aprons on....






Look at the cute apron...not my rear end! I've been sitting at my sewing machine way too much lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment