Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had a great few days at the Stag house. Ryan and I went out Sunday night, to Blue Goose and Barnes and Noble. While we were at the bookstore, Ryan informed me I WOULD be getting a Nookcolor for Valentine's day. I put up a good fight, but in the end that little electronic book won me over. I've been playing with it for about a day, and so far, I love it!!

I made a couple of items for the boys for Valentine's day. First, I made each of them a shirt to wear to school:

Sam's shirt:



Henry's shirt:



Here they are in action! Henry got some bubbles from his teacher, so the first thing we did when we got home was play with bubbles.






Such a satisfied smile on his face!



Sam couldn't quite grasp the bubbles, but he had fun eating his graham cracker.







Well, he had fun most of the time!



I also made some cute little bags for Henry's class and for both of the boys' teachers. These are super simple to make. I've made them for bachelorette parties, baby showers, wedding showers...they're a great party favor!






Inside the bag, candy and a thank you note to Henry and Sam's wonderful teachers!



Bags for teachers and kids!







Overall, a pretty successful Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cute idea, I'll have to remember that for next Valentines day!

    Krystine

    http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete