Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Getting Closer....

I'll be attending my first craft show in about three weeks. I'm so excited and so scared!! What if no one likes me? Or my stuff?

Enought self doubt! I've been working every night from 9-11 pm on sewing projects. I'm so grateful that my boys are good sleepers and are generally out by 8:30. Leaves me a little time to socialize with my husband, then it's off to sew! Here's a recap of what I've been working on:

Aprons with Removable Dishcloth





Half Aprons made with Dishcloths






Children's Aprons made with Dishcloths





Baby Clothes Blankets

Finally, Henry's clothing blanket is almost done! I've been searching for navy Minky for 2 weeks. I'm going to try one more store, then give up and get a different color. I'm very impatient to finish! I hope to take this to the craft show and take orders. I'll only be able to do 3 or 4 before Christmas, so if you're interested, please contact me!




If I have time, I may also try to make a few "Sippy Savers" like these:






Whew...I've been busy! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    Not sure if you were talking about the craft show at the FBC Mansfield or not, but I saw your booth there today and loved it! I go to Canton a few times a year and SO MANY of the other booths there are similar to what I've seen in Canton over and over again. However, yours was SO unique and had such great ideas. I loved the blanket from onesies, burp cloths, etc. I do plan to contact you about making some of them for me, once I can figure out what I'd like you to use. Also, I like your aprons better than those in Canton. Do you do Custom Aprons? I also didn't even find out how much the aprons were, only the baby blanket. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin! Yes, that's the craft show I was talking about! I would love to make a blanket for you whenever you're ready! Any fabric will work...onesies, pajamas, receiving blankets, burp cloths or bibs...anything, really!

    I could definitely do a custom apron. Just let me know what you want and I can get it made! The aprons with the detatchable towels are $25. The half aprons are $15.

    Thanks for your sweet comments! I've never been to Canton, although I hear about it all the time. I've got to go out there sometime!! A friend suggested I try to get a booth at "Canton in the City" sometime. May be worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete